Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass - Chocolate (12 Pound Powder) 16 SERVINGS
Serving Size: 2 HEAPING SCOOPS
Number Of Servings: 16 Servings
- No Sugar Added
- Weight Gain Supplement
- 1250 Calories
- 50g Protein
- 250G+ Carbs
- 25 Vitamins & Minerals
- The Bigger Picture of Weight Gainers
- Serious weight gain requires serious calories. However, those who need the extra calories most, often have the toughest time consuming enough of them. For many aspiring to be bigger, highly-active metabolisms, weaker appetites, and on-the-run lifestyles make consuming sufficient calories through whole foods alone a real challenge. With Serious mass, you've got nothing to lose and lots to gain. We've consolidated over 1,250 calories, 50 grams of protein, 250-plus grams of carbohydrates, and 25 vitamins and minerals with added glutamine and creatine into every serving. It's time to stop thinking small; get serious - Serious Mass.
- Beyond the Basics:
- 1,250 calories per serving in water; 1,630 calories when made with low fat milk.
- 50 grams of protein from a combination of faster and slower digesting sources including Whey, Casein, and Egg.
- 250-plus grams of carbohydrates to support fueling of intense workouts and aid in the replenishment of glycogen stores - with NO ADDED SUGAR,
- Enhanced with Creatine, L-Glutamine & Glutamine Peptides, Choline, Inositol, PABA, and MCTs.
- 25 Vitamins & Essential Minerals with an emphasis on B-Vitamins and Antioxidants.
Add two heaping scoops of Serious Mass to a blender filled with 24 oz. of water. Blend for 45-60 seconds. Then add a few ice cubes and, if desired, other calorie-contributing ingredients and blend for an additional 30-45 seconds. Tips: mixing two scoops of Serious Mass with 24 fl. oz. of nonfat or low fat milk instead of water will give you a thicker, creamier, higher-calorie shake. New users may find it beneficial to begin with 1/2 of a serving daily for the first week and then gradually increase to 1 or more full servings several times a day.
ALLERGEN STATEMENT: Contains milk, egg, wheat (glutamine peptides) and soy (lecithin) ingredients. Keep out of reach of children. Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing a baby. Check with a qualified healthcare professional before using this product if you are under 18 years of age or if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s) including diabetes or hypoglycemia, and/or if you are taking any prescription or OTC medication(s). Store in a cool, dry place. Contents sold by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur.